How to get inspiration?

A lot of people ask questions like, “how can I be inspired?” Well somehow I learned a bit on how to do it. I don’t know how I came to this but I realize that inspiration is a good thing that keeps you moving on and makes you smile at times, even at weird times when you are riding in the jeepney alone or something like that. Inspiration keeps us going. People love to act under the influence of inspiration.

Now how to be inspired? Simple, it is simply thinking positive! Always think of what you can do in your life, on how to make "you" a better person. These thoughts actually act like drivers able to twist those inspiration juices out. Think good and think how you could do things in a better way. You’ll realize that there are a lot of things to do, and thus you’ll be inspired to do those things and actually reach them.

Music and travel can be a good tandem in making you feel better and inspired as well. Try to listen to good music, any happy music or any new music, and just ride a bus, a train or any moving thing, and just watch the world pass by. You’ll actually see your beautiful thoughts flying around the corner. All you’ve got to do is grab and catch them. It’s funny how ideas pops out almost immediately from nowhere. I wish I had a journal with me all the time to write all those things that keeps me inspired.

Basically that’s how to get inspiration, well it works for me. Always think of yourself as a good thing and a "thing" that you can establish more good stuff into it. After all, we are the engineers of our life. Planning for better stuff is amazing! Just the thought of them is enough to make you smile and be inspired…
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...