Skullcandy skullcrusher indeed

What the heck is wrong with this set of headphones?? I can't make use of it for a longer time. It literally crushes my head. I should have read the name first before even thinking of purchasing it.  Anyway,  I had the device for three years now but I haven't really used it that much till  now. Boy! It was horrible. I cant even enjoy a single movie wearing it. The side of my head aches. Geez...

I'm considering to buy a new one. This time, I think I'll go for studio type of headsets. This time with a good fit, of course. I want snug but not too tight. Anyhow, eyeing on the Sennheisser babies. (Don't know if i got the spelling right and i don't have any clue of which model I will be buying.) Heard good reviews about the brand.

So what else? hmmm.. I guess that's about it for now. See ya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...