Fail with consequence, lose with eloquence and smile.

Was my favorite line from the song "consequence" by notwist, a very good song to listen and I just thought of sharing it to people. This song definitely makes me think a lot, and at the same time, makes you think less. I know its kinda weird, but these kinds of songs would be a perfect fit for background music especially areas of our lives where we feel like we're in movies, or lapses of infinity, or moments where we are hypnotized.

Life, enormous as it may be, is totally like music for me. You just open your ears, like what you do when you open your eyes. I let the colors of the song sink in, make it burst in my eardrums, rapidly splurging my brain's neuroacousticsensors for a treat of pleasure. And the beauty of it in life, same with music, is that you almost get it anywhere and anytime, to unexpected points of our lives.. It just "leaves me paralyzed" (another line from the song)

I love the song and i tried to loop it on youtube but i cant find a way to do it but it doesn't matter, sometimes in life we don't really care how many times we click the "play button". We're crazy at times, we always do the same thing all over again.  We all go through the hassle for the thing/s we love and as the song goes "leave me paralyzed love" (got to click play again)

by the way i discovered this song while watching "push", i'm not sure if i entirely love the movie, anyhow it just came perfect with the scenes. I got to say thank you (to the movie) for that, played it again.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...